How do I sign-up as a Creator on LoCo+?
Set up a profile and submit content here.
Already signed up as a Creator?
Log in here to your Creator Studio.
Why is local part of the platform?
The local in LoCo+ provides you a home base advantage to grow your audience, alongside building community with other local creators. You will have to choose one city and state in the signup, but this won’t keep you from being discovered by audiences and fans outside your local market. The platform also allows for discoverability by genre and likeness.
How do I get my content on LoCo+?
What type of content does LoCo+ accept?
We accept films, series, and videos covering music, comedy, sports/esports, fitness, lifestyle, business, learning, and scripted entertainment.
What type of content does LoCo+ not accept?
We do not accept unfinished content, poor sound or picture quality, unboxing videos, marketing videos, social media branded content, and adult entertainment.
What are the video technical requirements?
- HD Quality Video - A high-definition video is a high-quality video that looks sharp and clear on most screens. Ideally content is 1080p quality.
- High-Quality Post Production - Content should have a finished produced look with the following at high-quality standards:
- Sound Mix - Music and voiceovers are mixed properly, and sound is at the correct level for optimal viewing.
- Professional graphics, and logos.
- Rights and Clearances- The Creator takes full responsibility for the content on their channel, including the clearance of all rights for commercial use.
- All music rights are cleared or original.
- All talent rights are cleared.
Do you have to pay to be a Creator?
Creators do not pay any upfront fees to be on our platform.
How do Creators make money?
Creator Channel Tip Jars- Every Creator can set up on day one with their Paypal or CashApp account. 100% of revenue goes to the Creator.
Monetization Tools- (Coming Soon!) In the coming weeks, we will begin rolling out various monetization tools for creators to activate. These include paywalls, ticketing, merchandise, and NFTs. Creators take home 80% of their earnings through these tools. LoCo+ receives a 20% service fee which includes any transactional fees.
What are Creator Townhalls?
On the first Tuesday of every month, LoCo+ hosts Creator Townhalls on Zoom. These are open to onboarded LoCo+ Creators to openly discuss platform upgrades, share creator stories and share best practices as a community. It is also a time to provide feedback directly to the LoCo+ team.
If I’m not a LoCo+ Creator yet, or I’m still deciding if it's right for me, can I attend Creator Townhalls?
No, but you can attend our monthly LoCo Curious Open Houses on Zoom on the last Tuesday of every month. To get the invite, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
How do I get my content back if I no longer want to be on LoCo+?
On LoCo+, you control your creative journey. This means you can take down your content at any time without penalty.